The ever popular HD189 helmet borrows from the same aerodynamic shell shape of the HD117, with the highly versatile modular flip front enabling use as an open face, particularly suited for riders wearing glasses.
Flip-Front is activated by a simple one-hand mechanism withinthe chin section.
Fitted with a six position anti-scratch visor, the HD189 benefits also from a tinted interior drop down visor for use in bright conditions.
Venting to the chinbar, forehead and rear, combined with the anatomically designed coolmax inner liners ensure rider comfort,
Finished with an easy use, quick-release ratchet buckle system fastener.
Available in various solid colours.
- Matt and gloss finishes
- Approved to ECE 22.05 European standard
- Convenient one-hand modular jaw operation
- Easy on/off while wearing glasses
- 6 position scratch resistant visor
- Adjustable, 2 stage centre chin vent provides superior airflow and minimises fogging.
- Tinted interior drop down visor
- Double D ring fastening
- Weight - 1750g
- Available in gloss black, matt black, white and silver