Fantastic styling, ACU Gold approved for race use, the HD210 is worn by World Championship MX1 and MX2 riders.
The aerodynamically styled shell is manufactured from carbon fibre and kevlar with a dual density EPS layer for optimum protection. Internal liners are Wick-dry to ensure rider comfort whilst riding, removable and fully washable. Venting to chinbar and forehead offers increased ventilation, eye port features goggle traction sections to hold goggles firmly in place, with secure Double-D fastener. The leading edge of motocross helmets, the HD210 Carbon Kevlar is crafted from super strong and lightweight carbon fibre with kevlar reinforcements.
- ACU gold approved
- Approved to ECE 22.05 European standard
- Stealth Aerodynamic styling
- Removable liners with Coolmax technology
- High volume forehead intake vents
- Wide base bottom for neck protection devices
- Large eye port to fit goggles and traction plates
- Double D fastening
- Available in Red, Orange, Blue, Green and Yellow